Senior HR Consultant at Novotreeminds Consulting Private Ltd
Views:26122 Applications:2065 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:409
Predictive Modeling & Optimization Lead - Supply Chain Domain (1-6 yrs)
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as -
- Network planning and modelling
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Procurement analytics, contract designing, cost optimization
- Inventory management
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge basics of the supply chain management
- Deep working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimizations
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS, R/ Python
- Hands on experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.