Director at Precily AI
Views:4897 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Precily - Senior Director - Strategy & Business Development (2-6 yrs)
With Precily AI, we offer organizations the opportunity to minimize their time and effort by 75% by using Artificial Intelligence algorithms that can decode large chunks of data to glean the key points & insights of any document. Moreover, you can free up employees from approximately 65% of their menial tasks, thereby improving productivity on other, more vital processes. Analysts predict Precily AI can provide upto 305% ROI.
Promise of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can produce extraordinary results and unlock the capabilities that were inconceivable only a few years ago. Artificial intelligence can deliver this evolution at a scale we have never seen and imagined before.
We are looking for a Strategy & Business Development Leader to join Precily Team. At Precily this role is more aligned with the concept of a "Business Development & Strategy" that supports the entire business & growth milestones. This role at Precily thrives in intellectually curious environments, and intuitively discovers opportunities for value creation in large organizations. You are going to be on the true frontline of the company, working closely with the senior sales leaders to demonstrate the value of Precily's offerings, increase demand and grow new and existing business.
We are looking for the ability to think strategically about our business, product and any technical challenges, as well as the tactical execution to drive sales and business development goals. We want entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates who can learn and apply our cutting-edge technology to industries where no official playbook exists.
1) Drive additional value by identifying follow-up opportunities and coordinating partnerships through tactical outreach
2) Create concise and impactful written presentations and targeted communications as required to drive new strategies
3) Develop business capabilities to enact strategy; turn business problems into thoughtful business requirements and oversee execution/development
4) Cultivate lasting, trusted client relationships, and scale Precily's presence across large organizations
5) Use your market knowledge to help develop new ways for companies to leverage. Precily to solve their unique needs
6) Establish long-lasting and successful relationships with professional and networking organizations
7) Collaborate with functions across the organization, e.g., marketing, engineering, business intelligence to improve our ability to communicate and deliver on high-value use cases for our clients.
1) 2-5 years of experience in a sales, strategy or consulting-focused role, preferably at a management consulting, or Fortune 500 organization
2) Understanding of the typical enterprise sales process market and a grasp of the competitive big data and analytics landscape.
3) Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on the quality of work
4) Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
5) Ability to generate and deliver exceptional value for team members and prospective clients.
6) Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.