IT Recruiter at Aguila IT Consulting
Views:787 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary: We are looking for Pre-Sales Technical Consultants experienced in evaluating technical feasibility, architecture design, requirements estimation, proposal preparation, preparation of project plan and solution architecture document (Cloud as well as On-premise) for CRM and Omni channel projects for banking & financial institutions.
Ideal candidates should have architecture design experience gained in pre-sales environment for with more than 5 years of relevant experience
About the job
This position's main responsibility is to assist the Pre-Sales Bid team with technical architecture design, documentation and technical expertise. Person involved in this position become the internal expert for VeriParks Products. Supporting the pre-sales team in standard Pre-Sales activities as below:
- Providing support in the preparation of responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for technical questions
- Liaison and have meetings with Product / Project Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and align the architecture diagrams accordingly
- Participate and lead technical discussions with team as well as all other stakeholders
- Design Cloud and On-premise architecture diagram. Azure experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience in designing logical, functional and physical architecture diagram taking into consideration the cloud or on-premise deployment option
- Should have knowledge on MS Dynamics CRM platform
- Articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers