IT Recruiter at Aguila IT Consulting
Views:2494 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary: We are looking for Pre-Sales Technical Consultants experienced in evaluating technical feasibility, architecture design, requirements estimation, proposal preparation, preparation of project plan and solution architecture document (Cloud as well as On-premise) for CRM and Omni channel projects for banking & financial institutions.
Ideal candidates should have architecture design experience gained in pre-sales environment for with more than 5 years of relevant experience
About the job
This position's main responsibility is to assist the Pre-Sales Bid team with technical architecture design, documentation and technical expertise. Person involved in this position become the internal expert for VeriParks Products. Supporting the pre-sales team in standard Pre-Sales activities as below:
- Providing support in the preparation of responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for technical questions
- Liaison and have meetings with Product / Project Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and align the architecture diagrams accordingly
- Participate and lead technical discussions with team as well as all other stakeholders
- Design Cloud and On-premise architecture diagram. Azure experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience in designing logical, functional and physical architecture diagram taking into consideration the cloud or on-premise deployment option
- Should have knowledge on MS Dynamics CRM platform
- Articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.