Sr. HR Leader with PMP at Global People Management
Views:1173 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pre-Sales & Solutioning Role - B2B - Healthcare Group (3-7 yrs)
Round Glass Group Company -Edifecs (Edifecs.com), which is a billion dollar health care group.
Pre-Sales and solution will be setting up the team and office at various location
1. Very smart guys and go getter
2. Exceptionally good presentation skills
3. Good knowledge of word, excel, powerpoint
4. Ready to build his own team
5. Should have handled corporate clients throughout
6. Client facing
7. Can go for zoom video call with them before sending it to client
8. Industry is same as above
9. Candidate should be willing to work in a start-up
1. Relevant Experience in Client Interfacing (B2B Model):
2. Relevant Exp. in Pre-Sales & Solutioning:
3. Background & Exposure in health care Domain
4. Current Organization
RoundGlass is a 400+ person company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and major cities in India. As a social business, dedicated to breaking new ground on the path to personal wellbeing through technology, experiences and content, the RoundGlass vision aims to facilitate positive change in personal health, learning, and conservation. We want RoundGlass to become synonymous with personal health, wellness and wellbeing around the world.
RoundGlass hires only the best, and we expect a lot from our team. We take the idea of wellbeing seriously and take good care of our team members in return. RoundGlass offers a wellbeing plan that includes a Wellbeing Center onsite with free massages, personal training, yoga, aerobics, meditation, nutritional coaching.
Our employees work together and play together, creating an atmosphere that is collaborative and supportive, flexible and empowering.
Detailed Job Description:-
We are looking for people with 3 - 6 years experience , hardcore B2B sales. Product industry/Domain
Educational and Experience Requirements
- MBA from reputed institute
- Ability to create a rapport with prospects and maintain long term relationships with the decision makers
- Demonstrated ability in sales closures
- Strong process orientation and an understanding of sales process and review mechanisms
- Good networking and understanding/knowledge of healthcare Industry
- Should have impeccable communication (verbal, listening, writing) & presentation skills
- Self-starter/self-reliant, Self-motivated and willing to take up challenges, learn and develop
- Good negotiation skills, competitive and confident approach