Senior Executive at People Powered Solutions
Views:373 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Pre-sales/Solution Specialist - Azure - IT Firm (10-20 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Ensure successful cloud adoption and migrations into Azure
2. Work directly with customers to create complete solution and resolve complex support incidents related the Azure billing platform and subscription management through various support offerings
3. Remove technical sales and consumption roadblocks
4. Build a foundation for long term Azure Revenue and Usage/Consumption growth
5. Drive the technical decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology
6. Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and from Partner)
7. Lead the delivery of technical sales engagements, including proof of concepts delivery, Workload assessment, solution, deployment and troubleshooting.
KEY CRITERIA, EXPERTISE, REQUIREMENTS:
1. Proficiency in Azure Iaas and PaaS technologies and services.
2. Knowledge of Single Sign On, Azure Site Recovery, Machine Learning, Back up on Azure
3. Good understanding of Hyper-V System Center
4. Ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly and effectively
5. Knowledge of methods of integration between on-premises and cloud solutions to meet customer requirements
6. Experience in MS SQL Server, Windows Azure Enterprise Service Bus
7. Should have knowledge of Azure Storage and Backup, Networking & Identity Access.
8. Should have knowledge of DataCenter Infrastructure including DNS, PXE, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, MS Exchange
9. Strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server
10. Bachelor's degree required preferably in IT, CS, ECE
11. Certifications in MCSE, MCPD or MCAD preferred
12. Previous Data Center Migration Experience desirable.