Pre-Sales Solution Architect Lead - Life Sciences/Pharma Domain - BPO (10-15 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire a Solution Architect Lead (Pharma). This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise.
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of solution architecting in a global environment. You will be responsible for interpreting and translating client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The role also offers the opportunity to act as a single POC to the client account lead from Stage 1 to deal closure.
Please do note this is a role in the pharma outsourcing space and is not a techie Solution Architect but rather a client solution architect designing pharma outsourcing solutions.
The role would include:
- Translating buyer requirements into a standard solution leveraging the standard process methods and aligning the final solution Architecture.
- Managing all functional owner relationships for the designated solution.
- Collaborating with the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process while also communicating with the Outsourcing Service Delivery teams.
- Formulating the Terms and Conditions along with the Market Units and set across specific Outsourcing contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensuring smooth transition for closed deals by identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations.
- Ensuring effective transition, shape services, determine appropriate service delivery locations and the related cost to deliver by working with the delivery organization.
- Preparation of the BD Spend estimate, the cost model estimates and work with delivery teams
To fit the bill, you must have -
- Life science domain with expertise in R&D services in a BPO/KPO
- Clear understanding of Pharmacovigilance, Clinical operations and Regulatory services from an outsourcing perspective is a must.
- 10-15 years of experience in delivery, transition or solution design in an outsourced environment.
- Ability to sell and explain the solution in layman terms.
- Understanding of financials from a Cost and Profitability perspective.
- Strong expertise in Delivery and thereby solutioning.
- Ability to understand the buyer expectations and values and deliver with attention to detail.
- Willing to travel and flexible with work time.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to manage internal stakeholders.
If interested, please send us a cover note with your experience of type of solutioning done for pharma clients and presales role along with your current CTC.
Please note all CVs without a cover note will take a longer to process.