Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:273 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Pre Sales Solution Architect - IIoT (10-20 yrs)
Summary role description :
Hiring for Pre Sales Solution Architect - IIoT - India role for a global system Integration / IT services major.
Client description :
Our client is a global Systems Integration, IT Services, Consulting and Digital Solutions company, that helps hundreds of customers secure competitive advantage through technology. Their comprehensive Digital Transformation platform, drives and accelerates the Mobile, Analytics & AI / ML, IoT / Industry 4.0, Cloud and Social journeys of their customers. A tenured Technology major, our client has grown at phenomenal speed over the past few years with the Manufacturing Vertical including use cases involving advanced / emerging technologies like IIoT being a major driver.
Role details :
- Title: Pre Sales Solution Architect - IIoT
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reporting Manager: Head - Pre sales - India-ME-APJ - IioT
Role & responsibilities :
- Provide required support to sales team in effective selling of various solutions
- Solution and manage bids for IIOT led SI & AO deals for India, ME, APJ markets
- Be single point of contact for the RFP/ client sales team and orchestrate the deal response preparation.
- Work on Govt tenders, RFP, RFI, Point of view, industry vertical solutions
- Estimate the scope and development of resource loading, create customer specific point of view material and select the right solution from third party products.
- Commercial deal structuring and produce costing by considering all cost (Payroll, Direct Non payroll, Hardware, license, subcontractor etc).
- Respond to RFIs and create solution deck comprising solution/tech architecture, Bill of material, Project Gantt, Delivery strategy, Org chart, Risk register, commercials
- Reviewing the solution with relevant stakeholders and obtaining all required approvals
- Participating in client meetings/Q&A sessions and presenting the solution
- Participation in industry events, presenting white papers, Point of view etc
- MIS preparation/ updation to central repository, win-loss analysis, adhering to KPIs set by Managers from time to time
- Training to sales team on various offerings
Candidate requirements :
- BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Communication/Computer Science
- Min 10 years of relevant experience & max 20 years of career experience post BE
- Max 40 years of age
- Travel as and when required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills and above average level competencies in MS word, PPT, Excel, Visio. Ability to produce good sales oriented documentation
- Has worked minimum 5 years in control & Instrumentation area (in projects, presales, Installation & Commissioning, Customer support, maintenance & operation) with leading companies
- Good understanding of any manufacturing plant (Process, batch, discreet) operation and all related functions/business processes from order to dispatch
- Has done minimum 5 automation projects in any of these areas (at least 1 from each category):
a. Category 1- Process control/production asset maintenance/manufacturing execution/warehouse automation/ material traceability/construction project management
b. Category 2- Any industry from Oil & gas, Chemical, Power, Utilities, automobiles, Retail, CPG, Pharma, Telecom, Metals & Mining, Construction etc (should have done some field work as well)
c. Category 3- IIOT/PLM/MES/DCS/SCADA/PLC/ERP/Custom software in above domain but related to production side
- Has done minimum 5 preceding years in presales solutioning area, like above job responsibilities.
- Above average competencies in technical area- understanding of various COTS products (in Cat-3 area), architectures, Sensors (level/temp/flow/pressure/vibration etc), Infosec (IT/OT)
- Above average understanding of minimum one industry domain and fair knowledge of 3-4 industries
- Ability to understand client business problem and provide consultative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of predictive maintenance and use of AI/ML in asset maintenance and plant reliability improvement
- Understanding of how to extract any data from equipment, machines, Historians and carry out edge and cloud processing, related communication.
- Understanding of data warehouse/data lake, dashboarding software, integrations etc
- Understanding of new age technologies such as Geographic Information system (GIS), BIM, Digital twin, Drones, AR/VR, RFID, Cloud, AI/ML etc
- Knowledge of SDLC, ITSM using ITIL, ISO, CMMI process
Interview Process :
- Interview with BU Head
- Interview with Country Manager / CBO
- HR Discussions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.