Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:1311 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Pre-Sales Manager - West - Media & Entertainment Technology (4-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Presales - West
Industry: Media & Entertainment - Technology related
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Education: Engineering - CS
Compensation: 15L (depends of the incumbent's current compensation, experience and the internal parity within the organization at that level)
The incumbent should have deep experience building or transforming business applications in the Media and Entertainment industry (M&E) on IT application architectures involving cloud, mobile, big data and services around them.
Key Goals Your role is multi-faceted and will include many of the following:
- You will evangelize The Company with various stakeholders of the customer organization
- Help construct a portfolio of solutions that has balance between long-term and immediate term impact for the customer
- Work cross-functionally and across business divisions to build reference architectures and blueprints.
- Work with the leadership team at The Company's Center of Excellence to leverage existing products and innovate around them.
- As needed, network extensively with the SI partner ecosystem, lead and participate in conferences and workshops, and establish thought leadership. Be an influence within The Company and outside.
- As Presales role - you will work with enterprise customers to conceive, design and implement applications, innovative, perhaps even world-changing applications on The Company platform. You will partner with senior business and technology leaders at The Company and with the customers to help them pick the best technical architecture to solve their business needs, then share these experiences through reusable code frameworks, white papers, case studies, blog posts, social media and speaking at conferences.
- You should have a strong software background, with deep hands-on technical skills with 4 - 5 years of experience building Enterprise applications. You may have been in an Enterprise Architect role at some point in your career.
- You should be comfortable having conversations at many different levels: with a business leader about how technology can enable reaching their goals or pursue new opportunities along with ROI, with a CIO about technology costs and benefits, with an architect about building applications out of services, application security models, with an IT Pro about application monitoring and continuous deployment, and with a developer about the code you- re going to write together to make the app work. In short you can rally various constituencies to realize a visionary new use of technology.
- A degree in Engineering (C.S. preferred) or related field
- A strong passion for innovations and an entrepreneurial attitude, with a quick ability to identify opportunities and drive towards implementation
- At least 2 full life cycle implementation experience on any technology/platform
- Strong ability to engage at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships are a must. Should have a reputation of being a - trusted advisor- in the industry
- Demonstrated expertise and track record in the area of Cloud (ITaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- A successful track record in building large-scale systems
- Knowledge of modern IT trends and capabilities in cloud computing
- Creative, innovative and out-of-the-box thinking. Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
- Very strong presentation, consultative and communication skills
- Experience of working in the government sector, handling large RFP's is a must
- Prior experience of handling a team will be an added advantage from a longer term perspective.