HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:1621 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Praxis Global Alliance - Vice President - Corporate Communications (10-15 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxis Global Private Limited):
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen advisory, management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. We deliver practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units:
- Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
- Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
- PGA Labs focused on research and technology-led business and consulting & market research and
- PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
- Present in four strategic locations in India (Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai), Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
- To lead Praxis future Success and take the brand to the next level Profitability, we seek to hire a Vice President - Marketing Corporate Communications to help steer the strategic direction of our company and associated entities thorough out integrated 360degree marketing and communications and our associated marketing programs.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing and executing communications strategy; superior media and influencer relations skills; and be expert in identifying and driving content in top tier business, technology, and public sector publications, including thought leadership topics and by-lined articles.
- He/She is a communications and marketing leader, an excellent content writer, passionate about Praxis and consulting. A deeply strategic thinker with a deep knowledge of India's start up and legacy sectors and the consulting ecosystem. The leader will also have an appreciation for the complexity of current discussions globally on the creation of new rules across sectors and how understands how Praxis can fit in to improve the narrative. This role will work under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, India and will partner closely with all four Managing Partners of the company.
- This person will lead a team of 3-4 direct reports working with him/her on different lanes including Content and Online media, PR and Brand marketing, Design and MIS. In personal capacity this role will have a strategic focus to build the brand story managing crisis communications for the company. This person will also liaison with key industry associations and Government departments and ministries to forge partnerships of mutual interest.
- Our Corporate Communications head will be a superior people manager with extensive experience leading diverse teams and as a diversity and inclusion champion.
- Operate as a key member of the India Leadership Team and as a champion for the values and mission of Praxis
- Develop and retain a high performing corporate communications team
- Lead on developing and ensuring consistent implementation of the principles, guidelines and values of corporate communication policy for the team, employees and collaborators of Praxis globally.
- Work closely with leaders in the company and internal cross functional partners across multiple teams to ensure effective collaboration, resource allocation and the realization of key strategic outcomes.
- Work closely with the HR and Finance teams to draw and finalize annual calendars, plans and budgets for the corporate communications and marketing activities.
- Building collaborations with associations, organizations of interest and key Government departments and ministries to help advance and support the Praxis brand and work on trending topics of global and national importance.
- Lead and advance Praxis charter globally representing Praxis in meetings with policymakers and agencies.
- Define and drive the marketing strategy covering content and growth marketing, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, brand building and collaborations, social media marketing, email marketing, public relations, internal communications, media relations, corporate events (online and offline), building industry associations and sales enablement.
- Curate content including articles, reports, blogs, press releases, website content etc. to be published through various channels.
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth.
- Design and execute sales enablement initiatives, and spearhead ongoing CRM programs (client conferences, breakfast events, connect sessions etc.). Manage the CRM system and the email database of clients/prospects.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports and create an inspiring environment that results in improved productivity, team collaboration, creativity, and results.
- Partner with the CEO and CXOs to support company's culture initiatives.
- Keen understanding of institutional processes in India
- Sound judgement, communication, and persuasive skills as well as a creative outlook, perspective and ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Balanced personality and demeanour with an experience in engaging with senior leaders across industries
- Having managed crisis situations in a global firm with the media, Government personnel, disgruntled ex-employees etc.
- A keen eye for connecting the unconnected, and extensive experience with relevant topics, crisis issues, etc.
- Interest and willingness to travel
- Considerable experience in Corporate Communications and Marketing, MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification from a Tier 1 institute
- Consistently good academic performance