HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:2248 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:455
Praxis Global Alliance - Vice President - Client Relationships/Business Development - Internet/eCommerce Domain (7-12 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen advisory, management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units:
Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India (Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai), Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
About the role:
- You will be engaging in business development and client relationship management
- Developing plans and strategies to develop a healthy sales pipeline and achieving the company's sales goals
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, classification, seeking clarification
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product / services as per their needs
- Developing compelling proposal documents end to end for projects / leads
- Developing trusted relationships to assist in consultative selling, making presentations or pitches outlining our key offerings pertinent to client requirements
- Pitching for clients and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Overseeing delivery of projects alongside project managers to ensure client expecations are being met and wow experience is created
- Hiring and building the revenue team
Competencies and skills :
- Proven experience in sales, minimum 3 - 4 years in an investment bank / research firms or equivalent.
- Strong commercial orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence and lead pitches
- Strong ability to research, analyze and communicate key commercial value drivers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and developing trusted relationships
- Quick presence of mind to create sales opportunities
- Understanding of the research / consulting market and types of offerings
- Comfort with selling in a highly competitive consulting industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity
Educational and other requirements:
- Consistent track record of academic excellence
- Demonstration of leadership in educational and professional career
- Very high drive and energy
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- MBA from a top tier institute - Ivy League B-schools in the US, IIM A, B, C, L, I and ISB (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.