HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:2177 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Praxis Global Alliance - Senior Associate/Associate Manager (3-8 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited) :
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen advisory, management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. We deliver practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies. Present in three strategic locations in India (Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai), Praxis Global Alliance works with Csuite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with competitive intelligence, benchmarking, and sector review, tracking, and landscape support in an agile environment.
The company operates four business units :
1. Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation to leading financial investors globally
2. Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting for fast growing or large businesses
3. PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research, known for most accurate and trustable research, and
4. PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
About the role:
The position of Senior Associate (SA) / Associate Manager (AM) is in the PGA Labs business unit of Praxis. This position reports to the Vice President (or equivalent). The primary role of this position is to project manage PGA Labs projects.
As an SA / TL, you will be required to lead the project management end to end. SA typically leads 1-2 projects at a time and a TL leads 3+ projects at a time.
- Project management
- Ownership of entire project report and output
- Ownership of analysis on excel and be comfortable with handling data to derive meaningful insights
- Managing entire project life cycle scoping, problem structuring / hypotheses definition, research analysis, presentation storyboarding, delivery communication, project closure, knowledge management.
- Work collaboratively with PGA Labs Analysts, Research Associates and cross-functional data science and technology teams.
- Mentoring and guiding fellow team members, managing work teams as well.
- Be extremely focused on outcomes; be flexible to deal with ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required
- Present to clients in meetings / updates
- Innovate on frameworks / tools and help record learnings to expand Praxis knowledge base
- Be updated with the current trends in the research field
- Play an active part in business development and client engagement and get more business for PGA Labs primarily through farming in existing client relationships
Desired background :
- Minimum 3+ years of research / consulting, advisory or market research experience
- Prior work in relevant fields like management consulting, business research, market research, equity research, or other similar backgrounds
Desired Competencies :
- Strong research skills and past experience in research
- Analytical, ability to derive patterns from data and push for insights
- Resourcefulness and tactfulness in getting market inputs and client requirements
- Ability to work and influence in client settings
- Work collaboratively with counterparts in business partner teams to drive an impact together
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- High focus on outcomes and must enjoy driving clients to action
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowePoint is a must - very critical for this role
- Strong client management and presentation skills