HR at Lattice Technologies Private Limited
Views:1101 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Praxis Global Alliance - Principal/Senior Principal - FS/TI/IGS/HC/PH/CR/FIG (7-10 yrs)
Praxis Global Alliance - Principal/Senior Principal (FS/TI/IGS/HC/PH/CR/FIG)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen management consulting and business advisory firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. We are one of the fastest-growing consulting firms emerging from India and spreading globally. Praxis is differentiated in the way that it works with new-age technology businesses, private equity clients, hyper-growth businesses, and mid-scale clients. We work with future-ready companies on futuristic problem statements. We combine domain practitioner expertise with AI and data science-led approaches to deliver management consulting solutions for our clients.
The company operates three business units:
- Financial Investor Group (FIG) offers pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, and post-acquisition value creation.
- Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting.
- PraxDigital- delivers data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData, and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
- Present in three strategic locations in India (Gurugram, Bengaluru, Mumbai), Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation, and revenue maximization support in an agile environment. We are very proud to have created a homegrown international consulting firm that has emerged as a challenger to global prestigious competitors. Over the last few years, we have created a formidable brand image and reputation amongst our clients as a premier consulting firm and one of the most sought-after advisors in the verticals of our operations.
- We have also scaled very rapidly because of our focus on new-age businesses and hyper-growth sectors. Our philosophy is to become leaders in new-age industries and underpenetrated verticals. Our proposition to clients is a 500 feet view of their business, practical recommendations, practitioner-led expertise, and unbiased data-led analysis of problem statements. We only hire the best-of-the-breed talent across campuses and laterals and have created one of the largest consulting firms in India in a very short span of time.
About the role:
- As a Principal / Senior Principal, you assume a great deal of responsibility to manage the entire analytical process, become an expert on the client's issues and industry, and recommend solutions that make a real impact. Principals / Senior Principals run one to three projects end to end, have full ownership of the deliverables, and assume leadership roles on their team - as such, your team's successes also enhance your own personal results story.
- Exposed to more complex client interactions, Principal / Senior Principal plays the pivotal significant role in influencing senior-level thinking and moving clients to action. You not only provide answers to questions and detail their strategic implications, but you are also encouraged to support our culture of giving back by motivating your colleagues and the firm at large to apply their talents to support a particular social cause.
- As a Principal / Senior Principal, you will also be engaging in moderate business development activities and client relationship management along with overseeing high-quality delivery of projects upto and above client expectations.
- This role is in the Praxis business unit of Praxis Global Alliance.
- End to end ownership of project delivery leading high impact teams
- Driving though leadership in projects and coming up with compelling approaches, frameworks, and solutions to client problems
- Driving high quality research and analysis by teams
- Leading and delivering high quality client presentations in projects
- Managing scope and delivery of projects along with end to end client process management
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the project scope and services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Tag team with Praxis domain partners in the vertical to bring in their expertise into the delivery
- Lead project delivery and manage delivery teams to drive customer wow and delight.
- Work with delivery teams to create lasting impact through our engagement with clients
- Play an active part in recruitment and build project delivery teams in your department
Competencies and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of management consulting experience or equivalent at a reputed consulting firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to frame a problem, define an approach to solving it using the consulting toolkit, and work planning for the solution delivery
- Proven track record in leading a team of at least 3 consulting team members end to end
- Coach and build skills in delivery teams and be a role model for future managers
- Take full ownership of project delivery through high impact teams
- Strong ability to research, analyze and communicate key commercial value drivers
- Excellent communication skills and client management skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and develop trusted relationships
- End to end understanding of the management consulting toolkit and what offerings / horizontal practices will drive commercial opportunities at clients
- Ability to create impactful proposals for specific projects with a tailored approach
- Ability to work plan, define scope and approach for assignments
- Ability to lead and monitor project delivery teams, existing relationships in the domain of interest with senior client prospects
Educational and other requirements:
- Consistent track record of academic excellence
- Demonstration of leadership in an educational and professional career
- Very high drive and energy
- Graduate degree with strong academic performance
- Strong analytical educational background
- MBA from a top tier institute - Ivy League B-schools in the US, IIM A, B, C, L, I and ISB (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.