HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:11145 Applications:685 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Praxis Global Alliance - Manager - Management Consulting & Advisory (6-11 yrs)
About Praxian Global:
Praxis Global Alliance (Praxian Global Private Limited) is a next-generation business advisory and digital services firm that delivers distinctive value to clients through the innovative use of business research and advisory, technology, data science, digital tools and domain experts with on-ground experience. Our team consist of consultants and senior leaders who have 10+ years of direct consulting experience and/or direct experience in their own domains. Praxis Global Alliance has it's operations in 4 main verticals:
1) FIG: Financial and Investors Group
2) BET: Business Excellence & Transformation
4) PGA Labs
- Our company was founded by partners who were the most dynamic, experienced and well respected individuals in the consulting world, who were either from the premier consulting firms or had deep relevant industry experience and held senior leadership positions.
- Praxis is establishing a dominant presence in the Indian advisory and consulting space, with the clear aspiration to scale the network and go global. Owing to our differentiated positioning or delivery practical advice and stay with the client for longer to ensure that initiatives create real impact- we have secured bluechip clients with whom we are working on their most important strategic and operational issues. In a short span of time, we have a presence in 2 offices in India already, viz., Gurgaon, Mumbai.
- The focus is on real engagements with clear tangible outcomes. Most of our engagements use digital technologies creatively and we use a combination of field research, digital solutions creation with our tech partners and desk research creatively. We pride ourselves in - winning together- by working together with our data science, knowledge and technology partners.
- We are growing our team aggressively and intend to fill the role of a Manager (Management Consulting & Advisory) in our offices in Delhi / Mumbai.
About the role :
- As a manager you assume a great deal of responsibility to manage the entire analytical process, become an expert on the client's issues and industry, and recommend solutions that make a real impact. Managers run multiple projects end to end, have full ownership of the deliverables and assume leadership roles on their team- as such, your team's successes also enhance your own personal results story.
- Exposed to more complex client interactions, managers play the pivotal significant role in influencing senior level thinking and moving clients to action. You not only provide answers to questions, but detail their strategic implications. You are also encouraged to support our culture of giving back by motivating your colleagues and the firm at large to apply their talents to support a particular social cause.
Key Responsibilities -
- Has the primary responsibility of the project delivery, client impact, project success, project management, team development and training
- Communicate with clients, especially C-suite client leadership to manage expectations, lead change efforts and ensure satisfaction.
- Solve multiple problems independently across projects and drive teams to come up with practical and high quality answers
- Conceptualize and structure key initiatives for clients basis their priorities
- Measure project progress, client benefits and budget expectation achievement through proprietary tracking tools
- Be extremely focused on outcomes; Be flexible to deal with ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required.
- Work with Consultants and train them to become successful future managers
- Work collaboratively with Praxis Principals, Associate Consultants, Consultants and cross-functional data science and technology teams
- Develop work plans and coordinate daily fieldwork and project team efforts
- Initiate and implement performance reviews of Consultants & Associate Consultants
- Handle proposals and business development calls with partners and senior managers
- Attend networking events and training seminars regularly
- Confirm to professional standards and strict client confidentiality
Desired background -
- Minimum 6 years of consulting, advisory or professional services experience from consulting firms required
- Any experience in corporate strategy roles may also be considered
- Should have managed teams in prior roles
Desired Competencies -
- Leadership skills - client impact, project management, team motivation and coaching
- Should have high analytical capability - should be able to frame and structure problems and independently lay out an approach to solve problems
- Multi-tasking - Should be able to solve multiple problems independently across projects and drive teams to come up with a practical high quality answer
- Time & Quality management - Should be able to drive to most practical outcomes and high quality in all aspects of day to day work efficiently
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- High focus on outcomes and must enjoy driving clients to action
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity