HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:5091 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Praxis Global Alliance - Management Consultant/Practice Specialist - Automobile/FMCG/Financial Service/Healthcare Sector (4-7 yrs)
About Praxian Global :
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen management consulting firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units, viz.,
a) Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
b) Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
c) PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
d) PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Our leadership is a set of lifetime consultants (ex-Partners) from top tier consulting firms, who are passionate about revolutionizing advisory and making it very outcome - oriented. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges. We are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
- Key Responsibilities
- You will be engaging in business development and client relationship management
- Developing plans and strategies to develop a healthy sales pipeline and achieving the company's sales goals
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, classification, seeking clarification
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Developing trusted relationships to enable consultative selling, making presentations or pitches outlining our key offerings pertinent to client requirements
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Competencies and skills
Proven experience in sales, minimum 3 years in a VC / PE fund / Investment bank
- Strong sales orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to research, analyse and communicate key commercial value drivers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and developing trusted relationships
- Quick presence of mind to create sales opportunities
- Understanding of the consulting market and types of offerings
- Comfort with selling in a highly competitive consulting industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and working understanding of Powerpoint is desirable
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.