HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:1548 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Praxis Global Alliance - Management Consultant/Practice Specialist - Automobile/FMCG/Financial Service/Healthcare Sector (4-7 yrs)
About Praxian Global :
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen management consulting firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units, viz.,
a) Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
b) Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
c) PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
d) PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Our leadership is a set of lifetime consultants (ex-Partners) from top tier consulting firms, who are passionate about revolutionizing advisory and making it very outcome - oriented. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges. We are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
- Key Responsibilities
- You will be engaging in business development and client relationship management
- Developing plans and strategies to develop a healthy sales pipeline and achieving the company's sales goals
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, classification, seeking clarification
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Developing trusted relationships to enable consultative selling, making presentations or pitches outlining our key offerings pertinent to client requirements
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Competencies and skills
Proven experience in sales, minimum 3 years in a VC / PE fund / Investment bank
- Strong sales orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to research, analyse and communicate key commercial value drivers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and developing trusted relationships
- Quick presence of mind to create sales opportunities
- Understanding of the consulting market and types of offerings
- Comfort with selling in a highly competitive consulting industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and working understanding of Powerpoint is desirable
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity