HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:841 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Praxis Global Alliance - Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant (1-3 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen advisory, management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. We deliver practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies. Present in three strategic locations in India (Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai), Praxis Global Alliance works with Csuite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with competitive intelligence, benchmarking, and sector review, tracking, and landscape support in an agile environment.
The company operates four business units:
1. Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation to leading financial investors globally
2. Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting for fast growing or large businesses
3. PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research, known for most accurate and trustable research, and
4. PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
- Own a problem statement / workstream of a management consulting assignment end to end and take from analysis to answer including dealing and presenting with / to clients
- Understand client problem, think of practical solutions and recommendations
- Conduct business research (desk research, field research) and do analysis on excel and be comfortable with handling data to derive meaningful insights
- Work with clients directly and conceptualize/ structure key initiatives for clients basis their priorities; should be comfortable working in client locations as well
- Work collaboratively with Praxis Principals, Consultants, Managers and cross-functional data science and technology teams
- Be extremely focused on outcomes; Be flexible to deal with ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required.
- Innovate on frameworks/ tools and help record learnings to expand Praxis knowledge base
- An experienced associate who exhibits strong performance along desired competencies will be considered
- Top tier undergrad / grad / post grad
- 1-3 years of experience in total
- Experience in management consulting firms is a plus
- Any experience in line functions will be considered a plus.
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Analytical, ability to derive patterns from data/push for insights
- Resourcefulness and tactfulness in getting market inputs and client requirements
- Ability to work and influence in client settings and work collaboratively with counterparts in business partner teams to drive impact together at clients
- High focus on outcomes and must enjoy driving clients to action
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and working understanding of Powerpoint desirable
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity
Please apply on Link - https://praxisga.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03km4?source=Direct