HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:6127 Applications:996 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:752
Praxis Global Alliance - Associate Consultant (1-3 yrs)
About Praxian Global:
- Praxian Global Alliance (Praxian Global Private Limited) is a next generation advisory firm that delivers distinctive value to clients through innovative use of technology, data science, digital tools and domain experts with on-ground experience. We are founded by graduates of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad and our team consists of consultants who have 10+ years of direct consulting experience and/or direct experience in their own domains.
- Praxis is establishing a dominant presence in the Indian advisory and consulting space, with clear aspiration to go global. The aspiration is to scale the network and build the largest consulting firm globally over time. Owing to our differentiated positioning or - delivery practical advice- and - stay with the client for longer to ensure that initiatives create real impact-, we have secured blue-chip clients with whom we are working on their most important strategic and operational issues. In a short span of time, we have presence in 3 offices in India already, viz., Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- The focus is on real engagements with clear tangible outcomes. Most of our engagements use data science creatively and we use a combination of field research, digital solutions creation with our tech partners and desk research creatively. We pride ourselves in - winning together- by working together with our data science, knowledge and technology partners.
We are growing our team aggressively and intend to fill multiple Associate Consultant positions in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Conduct research (desk research, field research) and do analysis on excel and be comfortable with handling data to derive meaningful insights
- Work with clients directly and conceptualize/ structure key initiatives for clients basis their priorities; should be comfortable working in client locations as well
- Work collaboratively with Praxis Principals, Team Leaders and cross-functional data science and technology teams
- Be extremely focused on outcomes; Be flexible to deal with ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required.
- Innovate on frameworks/ tools and help record learning to expand Praxis knowledge base
- Minimum 1 year of consulting, advisory or professional services experience from consulting firms or in internal strategy roles at corporate
- Freshers who exhibit strong performance along desired competencies will be considered seriously as well
- Any experience in line functions (even if non-advisory roles) will be considered a plus.