Prashaste Group - Learning Expert (4-6 yrs)
Prashaste is India's leading Channel Management Company offering transformational business and people solutions to enable companies in building profitable, productive, and customer-centric channel operations. Since our inception in 2010, we have provided highly customized consulting and learning solutions to 2000+ clients including most of the top automobile OEMs and Dealerships and companies across industries like Oil & Gas, Lubricants, Retail, E-Commerce, Agri, Tele-com, etc. Our client base includes Toyota, Honda, Volvo, Tata Motors, Mahindra, TAFE,, JCB, ACT, Urban Ladder, Make My Trip, Castrol, Escorts, Bajaj, Essilor, etc.
We have a pan-India presence with offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The team is powered by the collective wisdom of industry veterans, researchers, and IIM alumni.
Job Description- Learning expert
Learning Experts will be a critical position in our organization. She/he will be responsible for developing and delivering multiple learning programs to our clients. The Learning Administrator is creative, passionate, and dynamic. She/he will leverage the incredible learning opportunities and is relentless in an effort to make a lasting impact right away. Client retention and delight will be the prime responsibility.
Qualification: Graduation from any leading institute and MBA
Experience: 4-6 years of experience from a learning organization with hands-on experience in handling large scale learning engagements end to end.
Location: Hyderabad & Mumbai
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Trainer empanelment
- Ensuring process adherence by training associates.
- Client facing, In sighting, need analysis and training requirement gathering
- Pre & post-assessment of the trainees,
- Creating collaterals including module, case studies, role-plays, exercises both for classroom and virtual Training
- Coordination and facilitation of training programs
- Collecting post-training feedback and ensuring SoP adherence by trainers
- Learning library and data management
- Claims management and coordination
- Trainer database management
- Support in inducting new trainer partners
- Client facing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Willingness to travel extensively
- INR 12-15 Lakh with a performance-linked incentive of Rs. 3 lacs per annum.