Prashaste Group - Learning Expert (4-6 yrs)
Prashaste Group - Learning Expert
About Prashaste :
- Prashaste is India's leading Channel Management company, offering transformational business and people solutions to enable organizations in building profitable, productive and customer-centric channel partners. Since our inception in 2010, we have provided highly customized consulting and learning solutions to 2000+ OEMs and channel partners across industries including Auto, Oil & Gas, Lubricants, Retail, E-Commerce, Agri, Tele-com, etc. Our client base includes Toyota, Honda, Volvo, Royal Enfield, Tata Motors, Mahindra, TAFE, JCB, ACT, Urban Ladder, Make My Trip, Castrol, Escorts, Bajaj, Essilor, Petronas, Bharat Petroleum, IOC, etc.
- We have pan-India presence with offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Delhi. The team is powered by the collective wisdom of industry veterans, researchers and IIM alumni.
- Learning Expert will be a critical position in our organization. She/he will be responsible for developing and delivering multiple learning programs to our clients. The Learning Expert is creative, passionate and dynamic. She/he will leverage the incredible learning opportunities and is relentless in effort to make a lasting impact right away.
Qualification : Graduation from any leading institute with MBA
- 4-6 years of experience from a learning organization with hands on experience in handling large scale learning engagements end to end.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Trainer empanelment, finalization of commercial terms & ensuring quality validation, knowledge transfer, Delivery excellence, feedback management,
- Ensuring compliance adherence by training associates including timely submission of claims and training collaterals.
- In sighting and training requirement gathering coordination and facilitation of customization of the training module and collaterals to client's delight.
- Collaterals creation and administration
- Responsible for Client relations, retention & contribution. Generation of new business from existing clients.
- Coordination with client, internal team and trainers for conduct training programs
- Responsibility for pre-training, training and post training activities
- Creation of training material
- Maintaining Learning library and data management
- Claims management - collection, validation, settlement and payment tracker updation.
- Trainer database management
- Support in inducting new trainer partners
Desired Attributes :
- Client facing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Willingness to travel extensively
CTC - 12 to 15 lacs per annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.