Prashaste Group - Chief Operating Officer - Electric Vehicles Startup (10-20 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer for an EV start-up
About the Company :
- Our client is part of a major business group headquartered at Hyderabad with diversified interests across sectors.
- The inception of the company was precipitated by a simple idea to revolutionize the way we commute on traffic heavy streets and do disrupt personal mobility in urban areas by promoting the use of EVs. Backed by a robust tech platform, the company has a pan India distribution model of multi-brand 2 wheeler EVs, including a network of stores, dealer outlets, service centers and charging points.
About the role :
- The client is looking for a dynamic, passionate, exemplary and new age Chief Operating Officer with a proven track record of handling operations, leading multi-functional teams, spearheading innovative products/solutions, building a competitive edge in the marketplace, collaborating with channel partners/associates/franchises and delivering the key business goals in terms of volumes, market share, channel expansion and performance, customer experience and strategic tie-ups.
- Being part of the leadership team, the COO would also be instrumental in connecting with and attracting potential investors for funding to ramp up operations in scale and size.
- The COO would report to the founders & the board of directors. ESOPs would be offered to the COO subject to realization of targeted goals.
Desired profile :
- Overall experience of 10 to 20 years in auto industry out of which at least 3 to 5 years with a new age EV manufacturer in a leadership role preferably from 2 wheeler segment
- Strong network in the automobile sector and good connects with investors
- Business and people management expertise
- Capability to ramp up operations within a short span without diluting the quality and adherence to processes
- Should be tech savvy with a strong digital orientation to achieve the targeted reach and speed
- Ability to think strategically, plan scientifically and implement effectively
- To take complete responsibility for the brand, channel partners, teams and promoters/investors
Job location : Hyderabad
Compensation : Annual CTC range of INR 60,00,000 to INR 1,00,00,000 including fixed compensation, milestone based variable pay, retention bonus etc.
Key Responsibilities :
Organizational Strategy & Process :
- Collaborate closely with leadership to align to organization's vision & drive growth
- Contribute to organization's strategic decisions as a member of the leadership team
- Take complete ownership of ensuring streamlined operations across the organization and channel
Organization growth & Funding :
- Active involvement in preparing investors pitch/kit and building a strong business case for funding
- Identifying and connecting with potential investors for sourcing funds
- Representation of the organization & participation in investor meetings
Organization Building :
- Enroll and align all stakeholders, lead by example, enable people to rise to the peak of their potential and build high performance teams, partners and associates
- Establish a performance driven culture to drive operational excellence and customer delight
Channel Expansion :
- Design & develop channel expansion strategy
- Drive end to end implementation of processes for channel expansion
- Leverage technology solutions to streamline channel management
- Implement marketing strategies to improve market reach and brand visibility
Strategic Tie-Ups :
- Build and cultivate relations with key EV OEMs
- Negotiate and finalize mutually beneficial tie-ups with OEMs
- Monitor tie-ups & identify opportunities to strengthen relationship with OEMs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.