HR at Pranjal Corporate Services Private Limited
Views:384 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Pranjal International Resolutions - Assistant Vice President - Insolvency (4-8 yrs)
Below is our company profile and Job Description.
Incorporated in 1983, Pranjal Group was promoted by the vision and perseverance of the founders. Over the years, the Group has forayed into verticals like Investment Banking, Debt Syndication, Private Equity, Debt Restructuring & most recently Stressed Assets Resolution.
With a legacy of 800+ satisfied clients and successful transactions worth 350 Billion over a period of 36 years, the Group offers the next addition to its business verticals -- Pranjal International Resolutions Pvt Ltd is a recent addition in Pranjal's service portfolio. We are an Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) registered with the IBBI vide IBBI/IPE/0079.
PIRPL offers the following services:
1. Resolution Professional
2. Authorized Representative
3. Appearance before NCLT & NCLAT
4. Resolution Plan
5. M&A Advisory
6. Valuation Advisory
- Drafting and Filing of the Petition under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 with NCLT
- Preparation of timelines and SOPs for Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process, Voluntary Liquidation for Corporate Persons, Liquidation Process and Fast Track Insolvency Process under The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Drafting of all Agenda, notices of the meeting of Committee of Creditors, minutes of meeting of CoC
- Preparation of Financials in and accordance with Resolution Plan considering all the effects of various laws
- Preparation of Invitation for Expression of Interest, Information Memorandum, Evaluation Matrix for evaluating the resolution plans received, Request for Resolution Plan (RFRP)
- Liaising with Creditors (FCs, Homebuyers, OC etc.)
- Collating and verification of claims in accordance with law, with valid supporting evidences
- Updating various trackers to keep a tab on time-bound execution of processes / compliances
- Assisting the RP and team during the CIRP / liquidation process
- Coordinating with E-voting agencies, handling and E-voting process
- Liaising with external agencies such as Registered Valuers, Transaction Auditors as and when required
- Preparation of technical & financial quote for bidding case from FCs
- Preparation of Resolution Plan, in cases where the IPE is advising the Resolution Applicant
- Drafting Preliminary reports, Asset Memorandum, Progress Reports as per Liquidation Regulation
- Assisting the IPE in executing assignments under stressed advisory vertical
- 4-10 years experience in service industry, with a minimum experience of 1 year in handling IBC assignments.
- Prior experience in handling CIRP / liquidation assignments
- IBC 2016, RBI circulars pertaining to stressed assets, Companies Act, 2013, other applicable laws
- Financial Modelling skills
- Advanced Excel, Power Point, Research tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to work on strict deadlines and pressure
- Ability to think out of the box and offer suggestions / solutions
- Hard working and dedicated
URL - https://pranjal.co.in/services/stressed-asset/