HR at Pranjal Corporate Services Private Limited
Views:2089 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Pranjal Corporate Services - AVP - Debt Syndication (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Incorporated in 1983, Pranjal Group was founded by the vision and perseverance of the founders. Over the years, the Group has forayed into verticals like Investment Banking, Debt Syndication, Private Equity, Debt Restructuring & most recently Stressed Assets Resolution.
- Pranjal Corporate Services Private Limited is a boutique investment banking and corporate finance firm creating value for corporate clients across sectors. Pranjal Group is committed to offer diversified set of services by a team of qualified professionals.
- Our Services include strategic advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, acquisition finance, spin-offs and raising capital in the form of debt and equity and through private placements.
Url : www.Pranjal.co.in
Work Experience: 5-8 Years
Designation - AVP
1. Transactions for eventual placement with external investors (Banks, NBFCs Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, etc)
2. Developing pitches with financing solutions
3. Liaison with clients for obtaining required financial data/information for preparation and submission of proposal with Banks/FIs
4. Structuring the proposal and preparing Information Memorandum, Financial Model, CMA Data etc. for submission to Banks.
5. Extensive network with relationships across banks and financial institutions.
6. Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
7. Liaison, inter-act and follow up with banks for sanction & negotiations the terms of sanction;
8. To obtain sanction and handle post-sanction formalities with bank/s and the clients for documentation and obtain disbursements.
9. Developing pitches with financing solutions
10. Scoping and scanning the market for origination of deals across specific locations and client profile
11. Continuous engagement with internal relationship and coverage teams
12. Preparation of analytical material for internal credit underwriting and for external investors
13. Working independently as well as supervising team members
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant