Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pramerica Life Insurance Limited
Views:119 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pramerica Life Insurance - Senior Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (4-10 yrs)
Senior SEO Specialist
A. Job Description
Job Title : Senior SEO Specialist
Location : Gurgaon- HO
Department : Digital and Technology team
B. Position Summary
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate SEO professional to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
C. Key Responsibilities
- Identify and implement strategies to increase website traffic. Improvise the Google Rank of the website.
- Understanding of On-page and Off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Drive the strategic direction of content with high emphasis on technical SEO and collaborate with technology, marketing and product team teams to step change our growth.
- Ideate and execute growth hacking initiatives to achieve both short term and long-term business goals such as overall footfall, new and engaged customers, as well as customers who purchase policies online- end to end.
- Drive end to end technical SEO strategies (XML sitemaps, canonical tags url structures, website hierarchies, on page optimization etc.)
D. Job Specifications
Qualifications : Bachelor's or master's degree in management, Marketing, Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or any other data driven field.
- 4+years' experience in Search engine optimization
- Candidates with experience of Indian insurance & other Financial Services, travel or ecommerce industry experience will be preferred.
- Hands on experience using common SEO tools like Google Search console, Google analytics, Ahref, Moz, Majestic among others.
E. Key Technical Skills and Core Behavioral Competencies
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Experience with SEO analytics tools (e.g, SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog & Similarweb).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments on optimizer or any other tool
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Have high energy and works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through tact and negotiate with and manage multiple stakeholders.