HR at Pramati Technologies
Views:2347 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Pramati Technologies - Vice President/Senior Director - Engineering (12-19 yrs)
As a VP - Technology of Imaginea, you have a unique opportunity to provide technical leadership while managing and building on our extant technology expertise.
Imaginea, a division of Pramati Technologies, today has more than 1000 highly skilled engineers spread across the globe and has developed expertise in four critical areas that drive technology transformation: Mobile, Cloud, RAD and API.
We are an enterprise software development company with an inbuilt product DNA. We build applications across all platforms, voices, responsive sites, bots - experiences for every human/machine interaction - for many well-known brands. Our elite teams challenge themselves to build extraordinary experiences by bridging the latest strategy and design thinking with enterprise-grade software development.
More about us is available at www.imaginea.com and www.pramati.com
To be successful you will:
- Take full ownership of our technology practice and strategy.
- Build, manage and scale up technology teams and processes in development, integration and implementation of a broad range of technology solutions across various domains.
- Exercise strong technical and business judgement, in alignment with our strategic direction.
- Will set up best practices for technology development and champion their adoption across the company.
- Will work closely with Engineering Managers/Architects to develop the best technical design and implementation and deliver the best possible solutions to customers.
- Will participate in architecture and design of solutions, implementation.
- Should have managed architects and Software engineers & played a critical role in Architecture, Design and Development of robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Will interact with customers to understand their needs and propose appropriate solutions in alignment with our technology strengths and wider technology trends.
- Will ensure on-time delivery by managing design, development and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
- Will be a champion of technology/engineering excellence.
- Will implement a consistent regular process for assessment, development and improvement of our technology expertise.
- Will be responsible for mentoring and developing front line managers and engineers.
We'd love for you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from reputed Institutes.
- 15 to 20 years of work experience in software development and 5 years of experience in a technology leadership role.
- Deep Understanding of open source technologies and experience in delivering highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Data structures, Algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices across the software development life cycle.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing peers, executives and customers.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong leadership, Mentoring and People management skills.
- An innate curiosity about all things tech. Previous experience working in Product/Services software engineering vertical would be immensely valuable.
- A good understanding of emerging or trending technologies and the ability to quickly grasp Imaginea's business.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well - physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you- d expect - competitive pay, health insurance etc., apart from offering a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That's why Imaginea strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You- ll work hard here; however, we- ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and care about your well-being. We- re committed to creating an environment of inclusion - a place where every Tree can thrive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.