Praktice.ai - Associate Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
Praktice.ai is the leading AI driven virtual assistant provider for Hospitals in South East Asia, India, UAE and Australia.
We are a team of ML developers, doctors and data scientists from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, BITS, NIT, IIM's and other brilliant colleges. Looking for more skilled hands to join our team based out of Bangalore.
1. Be the tough task master with the development team
2. Understand product or project requirements and the skill sets of the developers
3. Break the development work as per the skill set of the developers
4. Understand the workflows of the clients and the existing clients requirements and work on the ground in drafting a clear goal oriented tasks for the tech team.
5. Making sure the developments for different projects are in sync with the demo dates, launch dates and other events.
6. Understand the operational workflows in the current product and how it can be is functioning for the current clients.
7. Work in constant collaboration with the tech team, guide or break the tasks to complete on time.
8. Market analysis of the different geographies and which landscapes or clients are best suitable for the success of the product.
Must Haves :
1. Sound understanding of Python, AWS, devops, API's etc to collaborate with the tech team
2. Must be strong in handling excel sheets and SQL
3. Understanding of the hospital operational workflows and eye for detail in catching the problems which we may encounter in production when the product is in use by patients
4. Prior experience in Tech and Product management
5. Responsibility towards the product and the goals of the company