Senior Manager at Pragnya Advisors
Views:1499 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Pragnya Group - Financial Analyst/Associate - Private Equity - Real Estate Investments (2-5 yrs)
Financial Analyst / Associate - Pragnya Advisors - Private Equity - Real Estate Investments
Position: Financial Analyst / Associate
Role : Pragnya Advisors Ltd. (PAL) is looking for a Financial Analyst / Associate who will be part of the investment and advisory team at Hyderabad / Chennai and contribute to several phases of the investment process including market research, extensive financial modelling and sensitivity analysis to evaluate investment opportunities, investor reporting (preparing regular investor letters and communications) and portfolio company management.
- The candidate should thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and would be expected to be proficient in financial modeling, analysis of financial statements and preparation of investment memorandums, investor communications and fund pitch books.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who are well versed in writing reports, presentations and analytics in tune with the requirements of US and European based investors.
Remuneration: As per industry best standards.
Required Candidate's Profile :
- 2- 5 years of prior experience in deal analysis, financial modelling, pitch book preparation, investment research, writing reports, presentations and analytics
- MBA/ PGDM from IIMs or equivalent institutes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Understanding of accounting aspects and strong modeling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ideal candidate would be a self-driven, motivated team player with ability to multi task
- Analysis and evaluation of the investment opportunities
- Performing extensive financial analysis using sound investment techniques and detailed financial modeling
- Maintain financial models of all the portfolio companies with detailed cash flow modelling
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management
- Preparing Investor communication letters
- Assist in arranging the debt financing of all the portfolio projects
Growth Opportunities :
The candidate is expected to grow and evolve over a period in Pragnya Group to take on the role of investment structuring, asset management and other senior roles in the organisation.
About PAL :
Pragnya Advisors Ltd. (PAL) is the Advisory and Asset Management Company for Pragnya Group (www.pragnyafunds.com), an India focused real estate private equity firm. The firm has a successful investment track record with over 15 MN sq. ft. of real estate development under its portfolio companies across India and Sri Lanka
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.