Head HR at Pragnya South City Projects Pvt. Ltd
Views:725 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Pragnya Advisors - Legal Officer - Real Estate/Infra (4-5 yrs)
The incumbent will take care of all legal requirements of the organization which includes internal & external legal concerns; representing the organization in appropriate forums; handling consumer complaints/ court cases/ RERA representations / Police and any authority based on the need.
- Achieving complete compliance of RERA and other laws pertaining to Real Estate Industry;
- High level of proficiency in drafting legal documents;
- Identifying Risk prone areas and deploying risk mitigation processes;
- Ability to convert litigating situations into a winning settlements and Achieving favorable verdicts in all litigation are the Critical Success Factors for the role.
- The Key result areas that are required to be focused would be Legal Advisory / Legal Documentation & Contracts / Litigation / Representing the Company in Arbitration, Court and Other Proceedings.
Salary offered - 6-7 LPA