Pragnya Advisors - Associate - Finance & Accounts (5-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position : Associate (Finance & Accounts)
Role : Pragnya Advisors Ltd. (PAL) is looking for an Associate(Finance & Accounts) who will be part of the investment and advisory team at Hyderabad and responsible to oversee the financial accounting and audits (internal and external), financial budgeting and monitoring, cashflow management and fundraising activities of the portfolio companies as well as the Pragnya Funds.
Remuneration : As per industry best standards.
Required Candidate's Profile :
- CA with 5- 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Strong understanding of accounting and accounting standards
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ideal candidate would be a self-driven, motivated team player with ability to multi task
- Monitor and manage the accounting activities including maintenance of ledgers and generation of related reports periodically and making it readily available for the management to take appropriate decisions
- Establish and monitor a fool-proof internal control system and excellent financial discipline over the accounting and financial policies and procedures and efficiently manage receivables and payables for a smooth functioning of the business
- Ensure compliance in the areas of Direct & Indirect taxes and all the statutory requirements
- Co-ordinate and support the external agencies to ensure successful and timely conclusion of the internal as well as statutory audits of the portfolio companies as well as the Funds
- Management Accounting - gathering, analyzing all available data, cashflow analysis and arrive at concrete inputs for the management to take appropriate decisions for the growth of the business. Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Support fund raising activities (Terms loans, Working Capital loan etc.) from banks / NBFCs or other financial institutions - including due diligence, valuation, legal, documentation etc. and should coordinate with the agencies for successful closure of funding transactions
Growth Opportunities : The candidate is expected to grow and evolve over a period in Pragnya Group to take on the role of Finance Controller and other senior roles in the organization.
About PAL :
- Pragnya Advisors Ltd. (PAL) is the Advisory and Asset Management Company for Pragnya Group (www.pragnyafunds.com), an India focused real estate private equity firm.
- The firm has a successful investment track record with over 15 MN sq. ft. of real estate development under its portfolio companies across India and Sri Lanka.