Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:488 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Practo - YouTube Channel Manager (5-7 yrs)
Youtube Channel Manager :
- What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
- Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health. Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients, or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
- Are you passionate about making an impact on Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
- We are looking for a Channel Manager who can effortlessly manage these complexities and work towards building Practo's YouTube channel to promote the brand and raise awareness. You need to build a solid content and promotion strategy for Practo's YouTube channel. You will be required to build a calendar of the different types of content and properties, devise a promotion and distribution strategy aligned with the overall communications objectives with a strong focus on growing the subscriber base, video views.
Prior experience of 5-7 years in a similar role is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage the overall YT strategy, look & feel of the channel and update it in a timely manner
- Optimise title and description for greater organic search. Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home pages, and any off-site blogging/promotion and make sure it is of a consistently excellent standard Work with the YT team, external agencies, engage in cross-promotions, as required to build a strong promotion and distribution network
- Conduct research on keywords, as well as optimize titles, descriptions, and tags of every YouTube video uploaded
- Create and implement a network schedule of when clips should be set live, in accordance with the editorial vision, required cross-platform promotional and marketing campaigns
- Annotate, playlist as well as promote videos on YouTube
- Interact and engage with viewers of the channel
- Work with Video creation team to develop video content for YT channel
- Build and manage partnership and collaboration with influencers Analyze the data post every upload (YT analytics) and implement the learning continuously Stay current or up-to-date on changes to the YouTube platform
- Optimize Thumbnails by running experiments till an optimal CTR %age is reached, Optimize Non-Performing/Low Performing Videos
- Competition and industry analysis and research
- Ensure all video content adheres to the branding and accessibility guidelines
- Maintain excellent channel quality as well as the organization and content governance
- Manage promotions and live events on the channels
- Run micro experiments to identify scalable and high-impact digital content
- Work with clear targets on engagement metrics
- Keep documentation updated and storing all video submitted
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate with the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of direct experience with running and managing YT channels is a must
- Ability to manage and optimize budgets Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of SEO, YT tools is a must
- Tremendous ownership, drive
- Relentless and flawless execution