Practo - Social Media Manager (3-6 yrs)
Greetings from Practo.!
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health.
Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can effortlessly manage these complexities and work towards driving a compelling narrative of Practo's mission, its products, and the impact it creates in people's lives both internally and externally.
Job Description : -
Practo is also looking at growing brand awareness and the social media lead will strategize on posts and ads to reach that target market. The Social Media Lead will develop best-in-class Social Media strategies that deliver on the brand's unique tone of voice and positioning.
Responsibilities : -
- He/She will build on the existing social media pages and create new pages on relevant platforms.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully leading all social media marketing efforts from concept to completion. The ideal candidate will have a deep, comprehensive understanding of social media and how to align social content (paid, earned and owned) with the overarching desire to bring joy via the brand.
- The goal of the social media lead will be to set the strategy. Aim would be to increase sales, and he/she should be able to measure other relevant social media KPIs.
- Developing and executing social-first campaigns, including Social Giveaways, Influencer activations, Brand Campaigns
- Lead strategy for content calendar, ensure Social Media content deliverables and leads day-to-day activities to maintain all social network accounts and communications on platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Quora etc
- Explore, identify, elaborate and pursue tech/API/feed integration solutions with team to improve performance capabilities.
- Develop and execute plans to drive traffic from various channels onto required website pages in the approved CPC/CTA
- Manage relationships with social media tools and service providers and be on the pulse of new and emerging vendors in this area
- Create, own and implement the integrated social media across all digital platforms to maximize engagement, reach, new user acquisition and growth to support brand objectives.
- Proactively scout and test new social content to bring onto the platform to expand audiences and reach.
- Identifying, vetting and engaging influencers, and briefing them.
- Build and maintain relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Secure and negotiate influencer partnerships as well as organic influencer opportunities
- Stay on top of influencer trends including top and up and coming influencers, and relevant campaigns
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Research for new platforms growing as influencer hubs
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to target influencers
- Establish metrics for growing, engaging content creator audience; regularly analyze & report on sentiment & make business adjustments according to performance
We are looking for an enthusiastic and a passionate candidate with the following qualifications:
- Career background in Social media marketing for FMCG/ consumer tech companies
- 3-6 years of experience in building and managing social media strategy strategy, preferably in other similarly regulated consumer industries
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Tremendous ownership, drive
- Relentless and flawless execution