Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:5523 Applications:1538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1515
Practo - Senior Manager - Operations - ePharmacy (6-10 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
Its what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects health.
Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare ? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems ? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager who would play the role of liaising between strategy and execution. The person must be solution oriented, understand data and connect with on-ground reality, be the voice of the supply and focus on thorough execution of projects which are sustainable and scalable in the long run while always keeping the customer first.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the Supply, Category and Logistics team for our e-pharmacy
- Ensure coverage of brands and Categories through brand partnerships and distributor tie ups
- Lead the city expansion to reach top 20 cities in India
- Liaising with support and order management team for moving key business metrics like CSAT, TAT, cancellations and In Full
- Formulate and execute SOPs for all key operational activities relating to customers, warehouses, logistics and other stakeholders
- Analyse and improve employee performance, operational process and process learning for all the teams
- Execution of team structures and defining responsibilities across teams.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team for getting the best deals every month for promotions and offers
- Working with strategy to analyse and suggest key improvement opportunities for various processes.
- Execute strategies relating to gross margin improvement
- Working with Quality Control Board for improving overall quality of pharmacy supply chain
Stakeholders you'll be working with:
Product Managers/Product Owner/Engineering Managers/Engineers/Training Team/Marketing Team/Support Teams/OME Teams, Doctor Relations team, Finance Team, HR team and Sales team.