Practo - Senior Analyst - Strategy/Planning & Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Practo is the leading healthcare startup in India. It is changing the way healthcare works in India by becoming your one-stop destination for healthcare, your home for health. Funded by the likes of Sequoia, Google Capital and Tencent, Practo's vision is to help mankind live healthier and longer, by simplifying ways to be healthy.
Practo's CEO's office is looking to hire a Senior Analyst - Strategy, Planning and Analytics. The candidate would be a crucial part of the team and would effectively be working as the data, analysis and thought partner for the team.
Preferred Skill set -
- The role requires someone who is good with data analysis, program management and stakeholder management and can work well in a matrix structured environment with significant amount of cross team interaction.
- Knowledge of SQL and R/Python is mandatory for efficient DB queries and preparing dashboards.
- 1-3+ years of experience.
- Startup/Consulting/Analytics experience preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Business Intelligence:
- Create automated daily, weekly and monthly dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and key metrics.
- Stay on top of the key business metrics, analyze their performance and provide actionable business insights to help improve business outcomes.
- Act as the data and thought partner to the Lead - Strategy, Planning & Analytics and help in objective, data driven assessment of situations.
2. Program Management:
- Program manage the monthly MIS for all the business units and the Investor MIS for sharing with the company's board.
- Assist in the program management of the Quarterly business and functional reviews.
- Act as a liaison between the leadership and the BUs and functions.
- Assist the Lead - Strategy, Planning & Analytics in preparation for the X-functional discussions (reviews, meetings, etc).
3. Strategy & Planning:
- Be on top of recent trends in the healthcare space and health-tech space in particular. Share the insights with the relevant stakeholders.
- Understand and help improve the strategy for the individual business units and the overall organization.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual business plans.
- Provide inputs on growth engines to help define the growth levers and profitability.
- Work on special projects to help solve key business problems.
Mandatory Skills: SQL, R/Python