Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:5762 Applications:1640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1156
Practo - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world!
It's what we do at Practo.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
If YES & you come with 3+ years of product management experience or Management consulting experience, we need to meet!
We are looking for a star Product Manager who will shape the future of Practo's products. Together with Practo Product team, you will deliver an unparalleled consumer and doctor experience to establish Practo as world's best healthcare platform.
- Define product requirements based on market research and customer feedback (localisation and new product / feature ideas)
- Create & communicate a clear vision for the products with all stakeholders.
- Be in charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution and product marketing.
- Prioritise product rollout based on business impact.
- Understand the metrics that govern increase in consumer traffic and software adoption and constantly strive to improve upon these metrics.
- Collaborate with Engineering team and Product Managers on development activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to implement product changes that will increase traffic and improve conversions
- Mobile product experience is an added advantage
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct market research. Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy and roadmap
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to define customer experience for all customer-facing features.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritise tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle
- Should have hands on experience working with Product teams for a minimum of 6 months - working closely with Product, Design & Engineering, on actually building the Product.
- Minimum of 18 months in your Current role