Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:199 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Practo - Health Editor (4-7 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
- Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health.
- Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
- Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
This role at Practo is to create, curate and maintain Practo's pharmaceutical drug content.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and define a framework to manage the creation and delivery of content.
- Responsible for editing for grammar and spellings, proof-reading, and overall formatting of content.
- Ability to work with various external and internal stakeholders to edit medical content
- Ability to manage complex health care terminology and concepts in a lucid manner to help a layperson understand.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple project schedules on deadline.
- Own, define and manage an error reporting matrix for medical writers.
- Take quality feedback sessions for medical writers periodically based on the errors and areas of improvement.
- Daily reporting of the editorial work done/pending including daily content creation.
- Define, create and establish standard operating procedures for the content creation process.
- >4 years of digital writing/editing experience
- Advanced editing and display-copy skills
- Health content experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of SEO principles in creating compelling, highly-trafficked content