Practo - General Manager - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : GM Digital Marketing
Job Description :
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health.
We are looking for a cutting edge Digital Marketing Leader who can help make this function into a significant P&L owner and contributor across Practo's B2B and B2C businesses around the world. The ideal candidate will bring hands on, deep domain expertise across all channels of digital marketing and build and lead a fantastic digital marketing team for Practo.
Job Requirements :
- 8-12 years of deep domain experience in consumer digital marketing across channels including, but not limited to SEO, SEM, FB, YouTube, E-mail, SMS, notification as well as app marketing and more.
- B2B digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to scale transactions and products digitally.
- Experience in managing scale is a big plus.
- Comfort with various digital and analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive strategy across various stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team of 6-8 people.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create and own the digital marketing strategy across Practo's consumer and b2b products across the board.
- Own the P&L for digital marketing across businesses and grow this fast, and with positive unit economics.
- Communicate and manage relationships with key stakeholders across business heads and key executives.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting across all key metrics.
- Build and inspire a team of digital marketeers at Practo.
- Own Practo's app marketing for consumers and doctors alike.
Mandatory Skills : Digital Marketing, Display Marketing, SEO, SEM, GDN, FB Marketing, App marketing analytics, Team management, Communication.