Practo - City Launch Head (5-12 yrs)
Exp : 5 - 12 Years
To plan and execute the launch of prime plus partnerships in the city as the city head. He/She would also be responsible for a proper handover of the partnership to the relationship management team.
- To relentlessly chase, achieve and exceed the launch targets for his/her city for prime plus partnerships
- To liaise with central team to identify the best zones for the prime plus business objectives for partnerships
- To ensure that the team under you identifies, demo- es and signs up the right infrastructure in the city for the prime plus partnerships.
- To design commercials for infra partnerships and seek central panel's approval for any deviations that can help for sign up.
- To ensure the team under you identities, demo- es and signs up the right hospital, diagnostic centers for the prime plus partnerships.
- To liaise with the central team and identify the right doctors for the prime plus partnership in the city.
- To ensure the team under you identifies, demo- es and signs up the right target network doctors for the prime plus partnerships.
- To ensure all the procurement requests for the clinics are at 100% quality and under the allocated budget along with the city ops mgr
- To work with central marketing team, to ensure all the clinic's live follow the branding guidelines
- To hire clinic staff as per clinic requirements working with the city ops mgr
- Handling the launch team of the city and ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity.
- To play a critical role in building a launch playbook for prime plus partnerships for cities
- To ensure a proper handover of the clinic is done to the city p&l team working with the city ops mgr
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience of 2-4 years in handling a sales team, healthcare is preferred.
- Aptitude for concept selling in a highly customer centric and consultative client engagement environment.
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery.
- An energetic leader who is willing to work under a fast paced and ambiguous environment. More like a start-up and willing to take multiple responsibilities if required.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour.
Experience & Education:
- An MBA from Tier-I or Tier-II business school only (highly preferred)
- Minimum of 2-4 years of hard-core sales experience post MBA