Practo - Category Manager (4-6 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Job Summary :
This role will own and lead specific business categories/categories delivering high quality surgical care.
- Develop and run the business of specific business category/categories for surgical care business
- Manage category revenue and achieve targeted category m-o-m growth
- Identify category specific nuances in user needs and ecosystem gaps to find growth opportunities
- Closely work with marketing, product, tech, operations and medical team to solve problems and develop category
- Provide category-insights to marketing team to run campaigns across channels
- Own the category level conversion metrics of the CRM funnel and work with operations team to plug leakages
- Identify customer experience improvement opportunities for the category and build robust plan to deliver the highest level of patient experience
- Work with city & operations teams to ensure execution of patient experience related SOPs at the clinics & partner hospitals and own category patient NPS
- Demonstrated high problem-solving abilities in the past roles
- Relevant 4-6 years experience in category management/ management consultant/ entrepreneur roles
- Graduates/PG from tier-1 B-schools
- Strong business acumen, analytical capabilities and decision making skills is a must
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority and closely working with diverse stakeholders
- Healthcare experience is a plus