Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:2190 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:532
Practo - Assistant Manager - Finance (4-6 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Key Responsibilities :
- Inter-company reconciliation with the corporate and European subsidiary books.
- Budgeting of funds on a monthly basis and reporting the deviation to the Top management.
- Responsible for all month-end activities like Depreciation Run, Exchange variance etc.,
- Finalisation of Accounts
- Handling of Bank Reconciliation in SAP and Intransit Report.
- Month end Accounting and coordinating the closure of all the SAP modules (AP, MM, AR & GL).
- Introduction of new policies and procedures to handle inventory for essay access of materials and monthly cycle count.
- Closing Monthly & Yearly Financial Books. - Both IGAAP & USGAAP & IFRS
- Responsible for reconciliation for Balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Performing GL review on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for Monthly & Yearly Audit schedules - Both IGAAP & USGAAP.
- Closely work with Auditors and getting the Audit for IGAAP
- Good Working Knowledge of SAP ((GL, AP & FA Module) and MS Excel
- Import Remittance and Correspondence with Bank.
- Generation of MIS reports in SAP during month ends, quarter ends and year end
- Insurance calculation for all assets and stocks
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bank Transaction (Money Transfer, Receivables etc- )
- Monitor TDS & GST Receivables and Payables
- Statutory Matters (GST, TDS, Income Tax & ROC)
- Provision entry & Prepaid - maintaining accrual system
- Payable Invoice checking with the agreement and keep terms and conditions