Practitioner Sales Role - IT (15-18 yrs)
The sales representative should have a clear understanding of the Hitech industry and manage large accounts. Responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating relevant services offered by Wipro.
To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch technical sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing offerings and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
Practitioner Sales Responsibilities:
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate offerings.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological offerings of Wipro.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to RFP's
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 15 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products/offerings work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and professional appearance.