Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:203 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Practice Manager - Oracle HCM - IT (12-20 yrs)
We have a senior opportunity for Practice Manager-Oracle HCM with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune location.
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Driving internal awareness in Oracle technology - vision, innovation, capability.
- Increase head count nos. thus helping technology & practice grow year-on-year basis.
- Liaison with Sector delivery, Operations & Recruitment to effectively manage demand-supply & bench strength of HCM capability.
- Support Pre-Sales/GTM teams by way of participating in RFPS, RFIs, Orals, Client visits, creating POCs & conducting specific client presentations.
- Leading the HCM cloud solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing.
- Helping build sales pipeline and supporting business opportunities to drive Oracle-related sales.
- Create differentiators for Client Oracle Practice through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering.
- Defining and driving the right Oracle solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Manage communication, escalations, risks & issues pertaining to account/project delivery with sector delivery leads.
- Suggest & drive continuous service improvements in technology area.
- Maintain, improve Pyramid Structure within capability & align it with overall practice.
- Developing, implementing & driving an effective training, certification, up-skilling & cross-skilling roadmap for capability.
- Design SMART goals for people development that complements practice direction & business plans. Provide guidance to capability team members to help achieve them.
- Connecting with members of HCM capability on regular basis to make them aware about on goings in the practice.
- Responsible for overall people management, development & retention of technology capability consultants.
- Setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals.
Required Skills :
- Experienced Senior IT manager with a proven track record in delivering successful projects.
- Excellent delegation skills, negotiation skills and strong people management skills.
- Good communication skills, as this role involves working with other functions of the practice on daily basis.
- Commitment to drive capability with only GROWTH at the center.
- Strong ability to implement technical architecture solutions to solve business problems.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and application migration for Oracle technology solutions into cloud platforms.
- Experience in solutioning AM and AD engagements for emerging technologies.
- Reviews periodically quality of work produced by the HCM capability team members part of various accounts.
- Act as a mentor to HCM capability leads and the team members.
- Strong experience in Oracle HCM product and specialize in one or multiple modules Global HR, T&L, Payroll, Talent Management, Absence Management, Benefits etc.
- Experience in building functional solutions for specific industry
- Strong experience is sales lifecycle, sales strategy and deal shaping.
- Good understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle and technical testing
- Experience working in DevOps or agile environment.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS products portfolio.