Consultant HR at PracticeLeague Legaltech Pvt Ltd
Views:348 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Practice League - SEO Specialist (4-5 yrs)
Work Mode: Work from office (Baner)
We are looking for a strong SEO expert who can manage & drive organic traffic for our various product websites. As an SEO expert, your role is to manage website, grow organic traffic, handle social media & explore off-page marketing.
- Lead SEO efforts for the entire SaaS product: On-page, Off-page, Content, etc.
- Create strategies and formulate new avenues to drive organic traffic and revenue growth while ensuring these strategies are in line with the businesss overall goals and objectives.
- Performing periodic technical audits on the website/pages, making short and long-term technical SEO strategy recommendations, and implementing the same.
- Collaborating with web developers (tech team) and product team to ensure the necessary technical architecture is in place.
- Coordinate with the designer team for any website redesign initiatives or new page ideas.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, Google algorithm updates with the purpose of gathering new skills that provide a competitive edge over the competition.
- Strategies on improving SEO driving international traffic growth and more visibility.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and analysing data to derive actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Identifying trends and insights through market research.
- Keyword and competition research, as well as the presentation and implementation of identified improvement opportunities.
- To attain the necessary search results, we need content mapping and the ability to communicate client keyword strategy to our content development staff.
- Link building includes profile creation on listing sites and devising marketing techniques.
- Generating weekly and monthly reports.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of experience in SEO
- Demonstrated experience in managing SEO for both product and content pages, involving millions of Organic visits per month.
- A proven track record in successfully designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced businesses.
- Solid comprehension of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies
- Expert in tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, and many more
- Experience in international SEO optimization
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and Java script.
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with:
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO management platforms such as Moz, SEO Clarity, SearchMetrics, BrightEdge S3, etc. Backlink portfolio management with tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic Crawling tools
- Advanced understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms, and current SEO trends (i.e.: Panda + Penguin releases)