Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:488 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Practice Leader - Recruitment - Staffing Firm (6-12 yrs)
Hiring Practice Leaders for a top-notch Recruitment Firm in Bangalore. Looking for Candidates with team management experience.
- Work with resume aggregators and built strong network
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Proactive new business development
- Identifying new sectors/sub-sectors that can be explored
- Ability to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times. Will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an advisor to client.
- Able to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Preparing the sales pitch
- Meeting clients
- Meeting candidates
- Should have handled PNL
- Would be handling a small team and they will be having their individual target also.
- Should have worked on senior roles of 1 cr or above.
- Good in Analytics
- Client Management
- Client Mining
- New client acquisition
- Origination of requirements
- Continuous Meetings
- Travel across India or abroad to meet clients and get the requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.