Practice Leader - Oracle - Consulting Firm (18-25 yrs)
Industry : Consulting
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Oracle, Change management, Team Management, Lead, Oracle database
Job Description :
- Looking to hire a seasoned professional for a Practice Leader, Oracle profile with experience in Oracle, delivery, pre-sales, solutioning, change management, large team handling along with global experience.
Client Details :
Our client is world's one of the leading consulting firms. Having offices at multiple locations across the world, they are responsible for providing world class, cost effective and premium quality services for global clients focused on key horizontal and vertical end-to-end solutions. Our client is currently looking to hire for the position of Oracle Practice Leader based out of Bangalore.
As an Oracle Leader, you will contribute to the growth of the organization by helping clients differentiate themselves, remain competitive and improve their business by providing the following:
- Work with a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience
- Lead the practice by formulating strategies, driving the development of new business and providing technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the organization to spot opportunities and capitalise them
- Manage, deliver, drive large projects by developing the team and reviewing their solutions
- Be responsible for the management of engagement financials
- Lead, coach, train and help the team to grow with hands on training
- Minimum 18 years of overall experience with a degree in technology
- Extensive experience in Oracle along with leading the practice
- Drive execution, change management, delivery, pre-sales/solutioning and practice development
- Strong experience in managing huge teams of size 300-400 members
- Experience working on emerging technologies, Delivery roles, enterprise applications
- Strong Program/Project Management Skills (demonstrated success in big project implementations)
- Ability to drive and execute innovation, transformation.
- Build strong partnerships with the global partners
- Ability to manage conflicts and behaviour
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work in a global environment and to be a part of a leading organization in a leadership position, managing a large team.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rubinder Kaur - +91 124 452 5438
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.