Research Associate at Antal International
Views:222 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Practice Leader - FullStack (10-25 yrs)
Full Stack - Practice Leader
Technical Skills- Overall 12 to 16 years of experience in delivering projects in Java /Full Stack Background
- Must be a Hands-on with Full Stack Technologies
- Should be able to Architect and design
- Should have exposure to Angular/React/Python/PHP
- Database knowledge including MS-SQL Server, Oracle DB, Mongo, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Technical Proposal Writing and Pre-Sales experience is required.
- Should be able to own and provide support for delivery of large scale Digital Transformation Projects
- Has been a speaker in industry leading forums, tech forums etc.
Soft Skills - Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal Skills and Strong leadership skills
- Lead and Nurture a small team who can be able to solve complex business problems.
- Should be willing to travel and interact with the customer and present the solution/pre-sales demos
- Demonstrate thought leadership by bringing out white papers, blogs, presentations and collaterals. Build capabilities, offerings, service accelerators and differentiators.
Educational Details- Should be a BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA from a recognized university
Role & Responsibility
- Lead a Practice team of 25 to 50 member in current fiscal year
- Support Practice and competencies scale up on identified service offerings
- Support Sales Consulting and customer acquisition activities
- Innovate & create a practice incubation with live project support and simulated demos for customers
- Cross skill internal practice teams for competency scale up
- Plan and obtain certification for practice members as relevant and aligned with business goals
- Provide architecture and technical assistance to customer facing project teams