Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:991 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Practice Leader - Cyber Security - IT (15-20 yrs)
At least 15 years of experience in Risk, Compliance & Security domain and should have a proven track record of managing a practice and teams
- Ability to conceptualize and develop security solutions to address customer's security challenges working with various cloud security solution providers and security & risk teams
- Understand client's security requirements (based on RFPs / RFIs, face-to-face interactions with the client teams). Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technically accurate responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence decision makes who may or may not be with a technical background
- Experience in working as part of larger geographic teams and the ability to work in teams with different cultural backgrounds
- Must have exposure to Data Security, Application Security, Infrastructure security & Risk and Compliance domains
- Experience in services and solution selling, Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (30%-40%)
- Security certifications
- Exposure to New generation technologies e.g. DevOPs, Automation and Analytics
- Knowledge of different Open source and vendor specific security solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.