Client Manager at eMilestones
Views:2835 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Practice Leader - Analytics & Data Science (15-22 yrs)
- Lead and transform the Analytics and Data sciences practice - which includes the current legacy business in BI-DW.
- Primarily responsible for business growth (order booking) and establishing firm as a thought leader in Analytics space.
- Build offerings, platforms, solutions and capabilities - to create differentiating position for the firm in the market
- Build solutions and capabilities -focusing on leading edge technologies such as AI/ML- collaborating with the firm's R&D and Innovation hub.
- Establish and nurture strategic relationships with partners and tool vendors
- Engage customers - as a thought leader by building and leading an elite pool of architects/specialists/data scientists
- Work with all other practices to drive Analytics led transformation of offerings as well as the way we deliver our services
- Manage Presales - solutioning - sales enablement responsibilities for practice
- Build and nurture a talented pool of specialists in practice - as a people manager
- Establish connects with industry stake holders and manage analyst relationships
- In depth understanding of Analytics, Data sciences, BI, DW & Big data technologies and platforms
- Exposure to legacy BIDW business as well as the latest technologies
- Consulting and thought leadership skills - able to engage customers from business perspective
- Ability to create and win large opportunities - leading from the front - familiarity with commercial models and deal structuring
- Previous experience of building and managing practices in associated areas
- Experience in customer facing /presales/consulting roles - excellent communication skills
- Team building and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.