HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1665 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Practice Lead - Presales - Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing - Telecom Domain (10-20 yrs)
We are offering to be a part of Large Service Based Company
Role: Practice Lead
- Telco BI Pre Sales with around 14+ yrs experience:
- Need a Data and Analytics Practice lead who will scale APAC business significantly in the next two years.
- Has to initiate, campaign, plan strategies by foreseeing Hi-Tech, Semi-Con and Data Storage customer's future moves.
- A dynamic and innovative aspirant who is ready to take on ever changing challenges in BI, MDM, Big Data & Analytics.
- Should have experience in DWH, Data Management, ETL, Reporting, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning - Proactive pitches, Business Value Consulting, Pre Sales, Requirement gathering, Solution building, POC implementations and Technical Program Management.
- Strong Telco Domain knowledge
- Should be able to provide winning responses to RFIs, RFPs with BI solutions, alternative approaches, estimations and defense presentations.
- Needs to have Techno-functional knowledge, smart communication and consulting experience to engage with customers.
- Should actively handle, lead, manage and participate in Strategy building, technical workshops, vendor meetings, events, campaigns and customer visits.
- Should be able to work seamlessly with the Sales leads and Delivery leads.
- Work with BI competency, Bid Managers, Solution Integrators, Alliance partners and third party vendors. Collaborate with other verticals and competencies like SAP, Oracle, IES, IOT, AI and IMS if needed.
- Responsible for managing stakeholder expectations - both internal and external and effectively responding to any escalations.
- Showcase our Data & Analytics capabilities, demo frameworks and accelerators, demonstrate best practices, confidently discuss about the technical solutions and relevant case studies while meeting with customers.
- Must be able to suggest what the customer should do to improve their BI experience.
- Has to plan for future requirements and let the Program managers know so that they can get resources trained on essential technologies.
- Will be responsible for staffing, resource fulfillment while working with internal stakeholders and external staffing partners.
- Create opportunities to engage with client stakeholders in domain and technology specific dialogue to promote the business interests and image as a thought leader.
- Support the internal management team and client stakeholders to engineer, scope and plan new projects.
- Should be willing to travel. Has to work with Onsite-offshore teams in different time zones.
- Should be a self-motivated Data & Analytics leader who upgrades herself / himself with the latest methodologies, concepts, solutions, tools, technologies and best practices.