HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3109 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Practice Lead - Presales - Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing - Telecom Domain (10-20 yrs)
We are offering to be a part of Large Service Based Company
Role: Practice Lead
- Telco BI Pre Sales with around 14+ yrs experience:
- Need a Data and Analytics Practice lead who will scale APAC business significantly in the next two years.
- Has to initiate, campaign, plan strategies by foreseeing Hi-Tech, Semi-Con and Data Storage customer's future moves.
- A dynamic and innovative aspirant who is ready to take on ever changing challenges in BI, MDM, Big Data & Analytics.
- Should have experience in DWH, Data Management, ETL, Reporting, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning - Proactive pitches, Business Value Consulting, Pre Sales, Requirement gathering, Solution building, POC implementations and Technical Program Management.
- Strong Telco Domain knowledge
- Should be able to provide winning responses to RFIs, RFPs with BI solutions, alternative approaches, estimations and defense presentations.
- Needs to have Techno-functional knowledge, smart communication and consulting experience to engage with customers.
- Should actively handle, lead, manage and participate in Strategy building, technical workshops, vendor meetings, events, campaigns and customer visits.
- Should be able to work seamlessly with the Sales leads and Delivery leads.
- Work with BI competency, Bid Managers, Solution Integrators, Alliance partners and third party vendors. Collaborate with other verticals and competencies like SAP, Oracle, IES, IOT, AI and IMS if needed.
- Responsible for managing stakeholder expectations - both internal and external and effectively responding to any escalations.
- Showcase our Data & Analytics capabilities, demo frameworks and accelerators, demonstrate best practices, confidently discuss about the technical solutions and relevant case studies while meeting with customers.
- Must be able to suggest what the customer should do to improve their BI experience.
- Has to plan for future requirements and let the Program managers know so that they can get resources trained on essential technologies.
- Will be responsible for staffing, resource fulfillment while working with internal stakeholders and external staffing partners.
- Create opportunities to engage with client stakeholders in domain and technology specific dialogue to promote the business interests and image as a thought leader.
- Support the internal management team and client stakeholders to engineer, scope and plan new projects.
- Should be willing to travel. Has to work with Onsite-offshore teams in different time zones.
- Should be a self-motivated Data & Analytics leader who upgrades herself / himself with the latest methodologies, concepts, solutions, tools, technologies and best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.