Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:791 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Practice Lead - Adobe Experience Manager - Java/J2EE (10-16 yrs)
Practice Lead - Adobe Experience Manager - Adobe Architect
Looking at a leadership level candidate who has grown from a Java/J2EE coder to an AEM. This involves creating entire architect using AEM. As a practice lead, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Actively involved in management of a portfolio of clients, building team/ competency/ Proof of Concepts, manage Alliance relationship, develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER : One of the world's largest Interactive agencies; provided services including web development, media planning and buying, technology and innovation, emerging media, analytics, mobile, advertising, creative, social Influence marketing and search.
- Responsible for building team/ competency/ Proof of Concepts for India Market and make Go to Market plan on the AEM competency
- Manage Alliance relationship with client's cross sell and up-sell product and service offerings through creation of integrated Go to Market plan.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Owning the Clients competency targeted for the India market
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS developed UX into AEM components using AEM best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Repositories and experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools; years of hands on development experience with several of the following: - Java/J2EE - CSS3 - HTML5 - Java Script libraries
- Experience in AEM Forms (Adaptive forms, adaptive documents, correspondence management)
- Experience with OSGi modular Java platform, Apache Sling, and Java Content Repository
- Demonstrated experience with REST API design and development concepts and use-cases, including exposure to integration platform such as Mule or other ESB's
- Proven AEM Responsive Design and Mobile development experience; and,
- Strong front-end technology experience in Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSS and integrating these assets into AEM deployments.
- Detailed knowledge of Web-based technologies including single sign-on products, AEM, SOA or Microservice architectures, content management systems (including Headless), portals and search technologies, and high-level knowledge of enterprise system architectures
- At least 7-8 years experience coding with Java/J2EE
- 3-4 years of experience with AEM
- 3-4 years- experience with OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries)
- Has been an architect or co-architected at least three AEM-based solutions or projects
- Has experience with back-end integration and front-end integration
- Has experience utilizing taxonomies within AEM applications
- Has experience working with different persistence architectures (Architectures include: Binary Storage, content storage, relational databases, index technologies, and cloud installation)
- Can architect an entire AEM infrastructure/environment
- Take ownership of technical agenda and outline technical design approaches created by the Solution Architect and/or Technical Director and transform them into deliverable architectures and programmers of work.