Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:3668 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Practice Head/Vice President - Project/Program Management - Automotive (20-22 yrs)
Practice Head - Automotive (VP Level)
Role - Automotive Practice Leader
- More than 20 years of experience in leading delivery/ solutions / consulting teams in the area of Engineering Services for Automotive OEMs and Tier1
Qualification :- B.E./ MTech in Computer Science / Electronic/Electrical (controls systems) /Automotive Engineering
Job Location :- Bangalore, Mumbai/ Pune
Job Description :
- A thought Leader who will be able to provide Customer Leadership, Project and People Management and Leadership support to delivery teams and delegate the responsibilities for effective execution
- Plan for growth of the practice, and liaise with the necessary stakeholders to execute the same
- Very strong technology background in Product Engineering including end-end (mechanical /electrical /firmware /application) product development on traditional and new technologies.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Automotive SOFTWARE and HARDWARE engineering in the areas of Body electronics, Infotainment, ADAS and EV (At least two). Working experience on ADAS and /EV is highly desirable. Exposure to AUTOSAR / ADAPTIVE AUTOSAR is must.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of current and future technology trends, and the entire eco-system. Should have worked with clients in cutting-edge technologies
- Strong solutions/delivery experience in Product & Engineering Services space working in Automotive Product Engineering business
- Must have strong experience managing programs in the regulatory process framework such as ASPICE etc.
- Engage with BU Leadership for strategic planning for the growth of the unit
- Engage in active Pre-sales and Solutions activities
- Building and growing team culture for successful delivery
- Good understanding of Operating metrics and ability to work closely in driving the agenda of the key support functions viz. HR, Business Finance, Quality Compliance, PMO, Resource Management, Recruitment, etc.
- Must have extensive experience in Project/ Program Management
- Must have managed large engagements and involved in estimation of costs, resources, project margins
- Ability to engage with the Client's senior management at CXO level