Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hrx Consultants
Views:341 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Practice Head - Service Now (15-20 yrs)
Practice Head - Service Now
Company - IT MNC
CTC - Negotiable
Experience: At least 15 years with the last 2-3 years in the role of a practice head in an IT services company.
Competency : Practice Building, Solution Architecting, Capability Building, Business Pursuit, Operations and Delivery Management, P&L Ownership.
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Combination of mentoring, solution architecting, business pursuit, operations, and delivery management.
- Should have played the role of an SME / Architect.
- Should have built reusable assets for the practice for speedy delivery.
- Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework/architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
- Should have the P&L ownership and carried sales quota.
- Will be required to drive effective strategies for sales and lead generation or Go-To-Market approaches or practice management
- Responsibilities will include planning for lateral resource intake and grooming internal talent based on the business pipeline.
- Will be responsible for building high-performance teams and mentoring of resources in the practice for both in terms of the subject knowledge as well as career choices.
- Will be responsible to contribute to (and at times lead) the pursuit process for business in new accounts as well as existing accounts. This will include the preparation of proposals, presales presentations, etc.
- Will have to work closely the pre-sales and sales team, right from the RFP/RFI and RFQ process and showcase the capabilities of the delivery organization in the financials competency.
- Will be responsible for regular delivery reviews and oversight of engagements that have financial business processes as critical components.
- Will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the Java/J2ee area during the pursuit process and during project execution.
- Will continuously evaluate the market opportunities in the US market and enhance the service offerings to address the market needs.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership emanating in the form of discussion papers and white papers to create best-in-class practices and tools for all client engagement.
Additional Requirements :
- Ideally, should have worked in an IT services company with a global delivery model.
- Prefer professionals who have started careers in consulting/implementation projects and transitioned into managing onsite-offshore centric engagements
- Should be conversant with the onsite/offshore model and should be willing to travel for short stints at short notices